Senior payroll officer
Permanent fulltime Senior Payroll Officer position processing contracted expat pays in Excel (initially) using international currency and paying superannuation/taxes in different countries.
ASX listed global mining services company currently based in Canning Vale seeking Senior Payroll Officer with international payroll experience.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager this role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Working autonomously, but also supporting existing Payroll team
- Be proficient in Excel (essential), experience with Pronto & SAP (highly desirable)
- Manual monthly payroll processing of contracted expats using international currencies
- Process map the role and write procedure manual
- Ability to run international payroll as it currently stands, autonomously
- Adapt to team and role as it may evolve over time
- Work with foreign currencies within a Excel spreadsheet
- Gain stakeholder engagement when reporting
- Ability to escalate issues, where one deems necessary
- Demonstrated experience and success in a similar role
- Ability to understand & apply international employment contracts
- Proficient in Excel
- Exposure to or experience with SAP & Pronto systems (desired)
- HR understanding of contracts
- Possesses very high attention to detail
- Can work to deadlines and multi-task, methodical approach to tasks
- Attitude key: proactive and diligent
- Problem-solving skills (strategic thinker), independent worker, can adapt to change, prepared to think 'outside the box'
- If you've ever been involved with implementing a software system or upgrading of- would be an advantage but not essential
- Work for ASX listed, global company with opportunity to take on further payrolls across the business
- Although role is autonomous, broader payroll and finance team have a wonderful friendly culture.
- $75,000 - 85,000 + 9.5% Superannuation per annum
- Based in Canning Vale, WA (this may change)
- Free parking
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elyse Graham on 0431 983 ***, please ensure you've applied for the role before calling.