Our Client is a leading independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager with circa $5bn of assets under management, raised from institutional investors, family offices, private and high net-worth individuals. The company's broad and growing funds management activities in energy infrastructure now extend beyond the UK to Germany, Italy, Spain and Australia.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Leading bank negotiations and taking primary responsibility for the banking relationship. Negotiating strategic finance activities including refinancing, facility agreements, contract variations, drawdowns, waivers, extensions or where required and to manage the construction to operations conversion process. Running the bank model.
- Co-coordinating with the London Portfolio Management team to ensure the timely and accurate fulfilment of debt compliance under Debt Facility Agreements.
- Co-coordinating with the London Portfolio Management team to deliver accurate, timely and value-adding reports on the operational and financial performance of the assets to the company’s equity investors;
- Building and managing relationships with internal, external stakeholder and key counterparties across the portfolio with a view to achieving the best commercial outcomes for the equity investors. These counterparties range from lenders, PPA off-takers, insurances brokers, health & safety advisers, and electricity and renewable energy certificate brokers;
- Attending Project SPV board meetings to update investors and directors on the performance of the projects, discuss issues and field Q&As;
- Managing the delivery of finance, tax, company secretarial, insurance, revenue contracts, contracting, and asset optimisation services.
- Minimum working experience of 4 to 6 years in the industry
- Bank management and project finance experience
- Financial accounts literacy and managing construction budgets
- Financial valuations experience
- Projects, energy or construction experience
- Contract management experience ideal
- National Electricity Market and energy infrastructure transaction experience ideal.
Please submit your application in Word format.Applications Close: COB Thursday, 28 November 2019.
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/phillip-rileyAdditional information
The Future Is Renewable www.phillipriley.com.au
- $110k - $130k including super + bonus
- Sydney CBD
- Permanent Position