This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Data Quality & Targeting business in our fantastic North Sydney office. Experian places clients and consumers at the heart of everything we do. We help them to make the most of their data and realise their ambitions by enabling quicker, smarter decisions using our analytics and software.
Our Customer Success team play an integral part in maintaining and growing our most strategic clients across ANZ. They advise and guide a wide variety of clients who are using Experian products, from the point of sale onward. They ensure our clients adopt our data and solutions widely within their business and are continually driving additional value. Our CSM's build genuine and authentic relationships with our clients by working strategically in partnership to discover their business needs and challenges. They facilitate training and workshops to ensure clients understand how data can solve those challenges and have regular correspondence with the business stakeholders to ensure that value is being driven.
To be a successful CSM at Experian you'll demonstrate five key attributes; executive presence, intellect, domain level expertise, impeccable communicator and have excellent presentation skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and exec sponsors
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. Targeted on 85% of existing licence renewals
- Customer quarterly business reviews to identify additional use cases & further embed license
- Renewals reporting, including performance and tracking against account plans
- Liaise with Product and Analytics on upcoming Customer Success Events, min 1 per quarter - - - Report on revenue and ROI from events for continued budget from SLT and Marketing team
- Organise client workshops & webinars where required
- NPS Support
- 3-5 years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- University qualified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation, project management and time management skills
- Experience working in an agency, client or mar tech organisation on marketing campaigns and strategy
- Proficiency in using a CRM platform (such as Salesforce) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Growth mindset, curious and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Proven record of over-achievement and exceeding expectations
- Subject Matter Expertise must have: Marketing strategy, Customer insights and/or analytics, Account management
- Subject Matter Expertise Nice to have: Marketing Technology, Digital media buying landscape, Segmentation