- Emergency Services exposure is necessary
- Conveniently located in the Eastern suburbs
- Excellent negotiable rate subject to your experience
You will be responsible for managing, redesigning and implementing Business Processes and improvement strategies to achieved the desired outcome - advance the ability of the organisation to communicate with staff and Victorians throughout the state, both centrally and rurally. You must have experience in digital radio and broader infrastructure/telecommunications. Although not mandatory, it is preferred that you have emergency services exposure.
- Deliver analysis and business requirements for organsiations program
- Prepare and facilitate business requirement workshops and validation activities
- Utilise analysis techniques to identify possible solutions for specific issues or situations.
- Process mapping of current state and re-designing future state business processes
- Develop, redesign and implement business processes and improvement strategies
- Provide analytical support for the Program, including participating in project teams, committees, working groups and other forums as required
- Develop forward expenditure estimates and assist in the development of budget planning
- Foster strong relationships internally & externally
You will possess;
Requirements & Skills:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Business Analysis/Program/Project Management qualification or demonstrated successful experience
- Sound working knowledge of communications or information communication infrastructure - in particular digital radio communications, preferably in an emergency services environment
- Familiarity with project management in the public sector and an awareness of issues relating to a government environment
- Experienced in scoping requests and translating into tasks
- Advanced user of relevant software applications (e.g. Excel, Access, Microsoft Office suite)
- Excellent communication, written and verbal - is particularly important.
- Ability to absorb and understand a complex working and technology environments in order to understand and enable changes to systems, processes, technology and people.
- Possess a highly flexible attitude with the ability to manage and prioritise a wide range of program elements.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, press the 'APPLY NOW!' button.
If possible, please submit CVs in Word format.