National performance director
Bohemia was founded in 2011 to challenge the definition of media, and the function of a media agency. We do this by harnessing the power of media in all its forms to create profitable customer growth for our clients.
In 2017 we became a valued member of the M&C Saatchi family, and have gone from strength to strength since. It has been an exciting couple of years collaborating together, building a consistent culture and immersing ourselves in working with a mix of skills, personalities and cultures.
Are you a Bohemian?
By now you’ll have realised, we are looking for an amazing leader – to spearhead new and exciting performance offerings to clients, and to be an inspirational trailblazer for the performance teams across Melbourne and Sydney.
Reports to: The Head of Performance
What will your day to day look like?
- Lead Bohemia’s national performance marketing capability
- Actively contribute to the evolution and execution of ‘Customer Centric Marketing’ through data, technology and creative product development.
- Develop excellent working relationships with key Data, Technology and Creative partners.
- Educate and push clients to drive innovation, growth and best practise across Performance Marketing investment
- Provide thought leadership and guidance on the ever-changing performance media landscape to clients and the agency
- Contribute to new and renewed client contracts across scope, resourcing and remuneration
- Manage and execute on client contracts, identify opportunities to improve client terms and ensure the team is correctly resourced and set up for success
- Lead and inspire a multi-office team of 12 (and growing) to maintain agency engagement, growth and happiness
- Take accountability for the welfare of your team. Manage client resourcing, recruitment plans and business case development
- Manage fortnightly one on ones with each of your direct reports
- Ensure the Bi-annual personal development planning process is a positive experience, completed in a timely manner with full engagement from the teams
- Identify and support opportunities to integrate clients and capabilities across the M&C Saatchi Group.
- Take a leadership role in shaping and implementing agency wide marketing automation.
- Evangelize Performance Marketing within the broader team and agency
- Further the reputation of Bohemia and its Performance Marketing capability through involvement with industry events/bodies, published thought leadership within industry trade press and social platforms and/or other relevant industry opportunities
- Make a significant contribution to Bohemia new business program and take ownership of key performance deliverables
- Work with and support group new business opportunities
- Explore and experiment with new commercial models and the pricing of products & services
- Grow the performance teams and / or agency scope and revenue across existing clients
- Ensure all client contractual and commercial obligations such as Bohemia’s scope of work, performance bonus or resourcing are met and/or managed
- Maintain an accurate and current revenue forecast for the Performance Marketing capability
What will you need to succeed?
- 10+ years’ experience in Performance Marketing with a track record of leading high-performance teams and people.
- Deep knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem including channels, technologies, data and analytics.
- Proven ability in implementing and managing an end to end agency operating system / process.
- Proven communication and client service skills.
- Understanding of and passion for the local/global performance marketing industry.
Our Promise to You:
- Regular one to ones with Leadership ensuring you’re supported and developed
- An accessible Leadership team that holds honest and transparent regular company huddles – which you can be a part of!
- A personalised development plan reviewed alongside your salary every 6 months
- The opportunity to be a part of a Tier 1 global agency network, with regular opportunities to network and collaborate with your M&C Saatchi family
- A supportive and nurturing culture; with health and wellbeing events and initiatives
- Regular social events; industry and the real fun stuff too!
- Group personal training sessions to look after your body and mind.
- Amazing office (dog friendly, of course) in Redfern, with an abundance of event space for industry and internal gatherings
- Opportunity to have a voice and contribute to the day to day operations and creative events Bohemia hosts
- Fully stocked bar and kitchen (trail mix alongside the real fun treats)
- Internal learning programmes to ensure your skills stay relevant and state of the art
- Summer Fridays!
- A fantastic culture of fun, passionate and Bohemian teams
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $145,000.00 /year