Handyman. North Sydney. Hospital. 6 week Temp Job. Up to $30 p/h.
Our client in North Sydney is seeking a Qualified Handyman to complete a 6 week contract role starting as soon as possible.
This position is accountable for, but not limited to;
- Maintenance (carpentry, building fabric repairs, basic plumbing, ground and gardens)
- To support and assist when necessary the maintenance team team of maintenance staff.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and solve problems independently (Hospital staff, Contractors and Trade representatives)
- Independently perform maintenance tasks, complete paperwork and liaise with external contractors to deliver repairs in a timely manner.
What we require is:
- Strong practical background in carpentry and general building fabric maintenance.
- Ensure timely responses to work requests. Attend to any call outs & assist in breakdowns to ensure Hospital is operational at all times.
- Minimise disruption to the hospital by appropriately scheduling work requests / activities.
- Observe current work practices and identify areas for improvement.
- General hands on maintenance. Routine plant inspection and reporting.
- Testing and Reporting - recording of essential data.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritise a range of request concurrently
To be considered for this role you must be a reliable and punctual Handyman with references and hold a Working With Children's Check.
This role is immediately available. Please contact me today to apply on the below details;
Lauren Thayers on 9249 2222 / **************@Hays.com.au.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508