Salesforce community analyst developer / salesforce community application design
- Contract with Prospect of Renewal;
- Competitive Rates;
- Immediate Start (Happy to allow for notice period);
- End-user Organization;
- Employer of Choice;
- Convenient Location;
Are you up to take on a rewarding challenge?
You will be joining an end-user organization that takes pride in hiring motivated individuals and nurtures them throughout their career.
They have a committed investment in order to enhance and upgrade their Salesforce customer relationship management capability. In this role you will be working closely with senior stakeholders within accounts, channels and sales function across the scoping and configuring Salesforce Community cloud CRM.
To be successful for this role, your CV will need to reflect on following skill-set:
- Strong hands-on technical configuration and development experience within Salesforce Community Cloud;
- Development experience on Lightning platform;
- Experience with Apex code & function development background;
- Business analysis capabilities, ability to liaise with business stakeholders, gather & scope requirements and formulate and execute a solution;
- Immaculate communications skills and ability to scope and interpret requirements;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within customer relationship management functions as a designer / developer / consultant.
- Any background within Java / C++ Object Oriented Programming is advantageous but not essential.
- Any experience with identity management is highly advantageous but not essential.
If you meet the above criteria you will need to Apply NOW
in order to secure a place in the shortlist for the interviews.
Best option is to apply using the application button. You can contact us on (02) 9687 1*** for a confidential discussion. However please ensure you have sent your resume prior to making contact.
Please ensure all resumes are sent in Microsoft word format as resumes in other formats are not considered.