Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Applications Developer to join this leading media and broadcasting organization on an initial 6-month contract, with extension potential.
What you will be doing
- Assisting in the development of corporate systems, according to the company’s development standards
- Producing high quality, scalable and maintainable system designs
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation to a consistently high quality for developed systems.
- Effectively communicating designs, working with support teams, ensuring deployment activities conform with the IT change management processes.
What you will ideally have
- 5+ Years’ experience in full SDLC of web applications development
- DevOps skills in AWS GIT, Jira and Bamboo will be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams and the business
- You possess strong analysis, design and programming skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#.NET, Web Services, Web API and database design.
- Ability to drive your own workload, take ownership of your projects and ensure deadlines and quality code is met
If this is the role for you apply today! Successful candidates will be called for more information