Based in the beautiful Whitsundays region, our client is a leader in automotive retail and service and is looking to add a qualified Automotive Service Technician to their Service Department. The ideal Technician will have Holden experience.
As a qualified Automotive Technician, you will efficiently perform routine maintenance, identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solution.
• Routine inspections
• System diagnostics
• Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
• Building upon your knowledge of industry-standard tools and equipment
• Maintain an organized neat and safe bay
• 5 day work week
• Must have previous technician experience with Holden.
• High school certificate
• Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
• Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
• A fast learner
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Team player
• Must have a valid manual driver's license and clean driving record
• Drug free work environment
An above award salary with relocation assistance is on offer for the right person.
The location of this position offers a wonderful lifestyle for people of all ages and particularly for people who enjoy their outdoor sports and activities.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a great team of people and have a career within the business as they promote from within. If this position appeals to you and you have the right experience, please send your resume and letter of application today.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application in advance.