Our client is a leading international property developer who specialises in commercial & residential developments. This company is continually growing across Australia and is seeking an experience project/development manager to join their team.
Working with the company director, this role will have you managing both residential & commercial projects. Your day will include but not to limited to managing project planning, design & delivery for each project along with the following:
Skills & experience
- Develop project budgets & cash flow forecasts
- Manage key relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure the projects are run in an effective and efficient manner
- Safeguard the proper & effective management of all site activities.
As an experienced project manager with full life-cycle experience working across commercial & residential projects, you will be have the following attributes to be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience managing budgets & cost control
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- Proven experience in all aspects of Construction Project Management
- Successful international property developer
- Generous remuneration package
- Opportunity to travel interstate
- Delivery high quality projects
Please call Tiffany Pritchard
on 0433 588 ***
for more information or email your CV to **********@goughrecruitment.com.au
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Not looking yourself but know someone right for the role? Refer a friend and receive a referral fee - ask me how.