Member services manager
- Drive success and make an impact across the business
- Be part of a high performing team in an open and vibrant environment
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
Commencing in the new year and reporting to the head of membership, this position will ensure that the member Onboarding and Cancellations functions deliver a position experience. The position will play a leading role in managing the member journey. Leading and driving high performance across the team and ensuring associated service levels and KPIs are met.
- Ensure operational effectiveness by providing information, support and assistance to employees, Head of Membership and other internal / external customers
- Monitor and control effective workload distribution to employees
- Manage, build, foster a cross functional working team
- Ensure employees complete work within agreed service levels
- Support member experience and retention objectives
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements to business processes - continuous improvement
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer service role
- Experience managing and leading highly engaged teams
- Experience in identifying root cause of problems, recommending and implementing solutions with support from technical teams
- Experience improving processes and people performance
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional and effective working relationship with employees at all levels
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills covering MS Office and Outlook
- Experience in private health insurance desired
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, + discounts on pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day (additional day of leave)
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please apply Online
Check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.