investment bank receptionist
Our client is an Australian boutique investment bank seeking an articulate, well presented Front of House/ Receptionist to join their business based in Sydney CBD.
The business brings together over 12 years global investment banking experience, knowledge and relationships. They are focused on creating value for clients over the long-term. Their culture is to operate in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment to provide creative solutions for clients.
The ideal candidate will be coming from a similar role in a professional service environment (Financial Services, Legal or Accounting firm)
As the face of the business, your role is vital to the smooth running of the day to day; not to mention meeting and greeting VIPs and being remembered as one of the finest receptionists in the city!
General duties will cover:
- Greet visitors in a courteous, friendly and professional manner, ensuring clients are not kept waiting, offered tea/coffee etc
- Ensure all reception and client waiting areas are immaculate in presentation
- Manage and operate switchboard in an efficient, effective and friendly manner, this includes answering calls promptly and handling all enquiries in an appropriate manner
- Making sure correct detailed information must be taken for messages and urgent calls needing to be returned
- Take and organise boardroom bookings and meetings – this could include catering
- Monitor and maintain office supply levels and usage
- Provide administration support to PA to Managing Director – use of Microsoft Office – (excel, word and outlook – intermediate)
- All other reception based duties:
- Opening, recording and distribution of mail
- Logging any parcels received and courier bookings
- Preparing cheques for banking
- Update telephone and distribution lists
We are seeking a candidate who takes pride in, and ownership of their role – who loves doing the best job possible.
Naturally, the successful applicant will be:
- Confident and comfortable with taking control of end to end reception
- Well groomed with corporate professional presentation
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role showcasing excellent communication / telephone skills
- Competent with computer packages
- Well organised and capable of multi-tasking
- A great team player
Attractive salary package offered up to $80k