Accounts payable officer | sap | start asap!
About our client:
Our client is in the Government looking for an AP officer who's passionate about being part of a team and is driven and energetic in what they do.
About the role:
About You as a successful AP Officer:
- Full function of Accounts Payable processes
- Process a high volume of invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Entry and reconciliation of invoices
- Matching, batching, and processing payment runs
- Accurately coding into GL
- Seek appropriate authorization for all expenditure
- Manage recurring payment schedule
- Liaise with the vendors to resolve queries
- Creation of AP reports and other Adhoc tasks
- At least 3 years of solid experience in a similar role and high-volume environment
- Has outstanding attention to detail while completing tasks
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Mature, reliable, trustworthy, positive team player with a can-do attitude
- Exposure to using a medium to large ERP software such as SAP, JDE, and Netsuite
- this is an urgent requirement
Kingston Human Capital are proud to support Queensland Government.
We cover Accounting Roles: Management Accountants, Business Analysts, Financial Accountants, Tax Officers, Finance Officers, Accounts Reconciliations Officers, Accounts Payable, Accounts ReceivableAdditional information
- Full function AP
- Temp Role