Office manager and directors pa
We are looking for an energetic team player to join our rapidly growing dynamic buyer's advocate business in Brisbane.
This role will be a direct report to the Director and also encompass overseeing the Brisbane office, assisting with day to day client interaction, limited HR assistance, social media updates and some property contracts administration.
You will fit right in if you're:
- Proactive and energetic
- A team player that enjoys working with others
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Passionate or keen to learn
- Someone who embraces projects
- Contributes positively to the office culture
- Can work independently
You will excel in this role if you have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Min 2 years admin experience
- Sound computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office & CRM systems
- Excellent phone manner
Some of this dynamic role includes (and is not limited to):
- Assisting with day to day client interaction.
- Social media updates and some property contracts administration.
- General Administration activities associated with running and growing a business.
- CRM updates, monthly marketing email updates to advisors, ongoing document review.
- Data base management
- Act as an internal support mechanism to the Director
- Preparing weekly reports for clients and their advisors.
We are a friendly team, passionate about property and firmly believe in work-life balance & a fun workplace. If this exciting opportunity to join our team and further develop your career interests you, please submit your application with your CV including references.