Draftsperson - domestic builder
My client is a reputable, high quality home builder who is based on the Northside of Brisbane. Established for over 20 years, this family owned company is passionate about quality & are customer-focused. This builder specialises in investor, custom & standard-plan homes.
Your role will involve:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Draft & review full working drawings including electrical, landscape, elevations and site works
- Ensure all plans are in accordance to council requirements & codes
- Liaise with clients, suppliers & estimators
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Drafter working for a home builder
- Client & quality focused
- Ability to work autonomously & in a team
- 2+ years’ experience with Revit is required
You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager, and will be working in a team of 3 Drafters. You will be offered:
- Salary between $65,000-75,000 + Super depending on experience
- Job stability
- Full time, permanent position
- Career advancement with a growing, forward-thinking company
Please APPLY NOW or email your CV to *****@nobul.com.au if you meet the above criteria.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.