Graphic designer | culture kings
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of digital work to join our creative team here at Culture Kings.
The role is digitally-focused where you will be creating marketing assets related to business development, social media, email, website, and online marketing while also supporting our retail marketing vision.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supporting the Creative Director and creative team in bringing to life the vision for the brand including all our domains.
- Contributing across day-to-day design needs from multiple departments delivering design assets ranging from the Culture Kings website, emails, social channels, print, and other collateral.
- Creating on-brand website designs based on research and data to achieve objectives in line with increasing conversion and AOV.
- Contributing to large-scale print and digital designs for our retail stores and events.
- 3-4 years of experience in graphic design, ideally within a fashion or retail company, agency or fashion e-commerce.
- Experience creating assets for Websites (banners), Social Media and Email Marketing
- Proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft PowerPoint/Keynote.
- A strong understanding of HTML/CSS principles.
- An all-round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work, including brand and identity, typography, print, and digital media platforms.
- Always striving to push the boundaries, with knowledge in current technologies and a keen interest in global design and fashion trends.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated and action-oriented.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Qualification in design or related field.
What Culture Kings offers you:
- Constant never-ending career growth and progression in both professional and personal aspects.
- Exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Open free-flowing communication where ideas are heard, low red tape and proactive resourceful culture that acts.
- No office politics, corporate protocol or useless business jargon needed. We love keeping the entrepreneurial vibe of “best in the world” team that comes together to change the status quo.
- Generous salary package and staff benefits.
- Free daily lunches (Youfoodz)
- Free onsite parking.
- Modern office space.
How to apply:
Please apply via Seek, including your letter of application, folio examples, and current resume.
Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us within 21 days, you have not been successful this time around.