Occupational health nurse - full time / part time - brisbane
- Work for a company that has been voted Top 20 Great Places to Work 3 years in a row!
- Comprehensive Occupational Health Nursing Training Program
- Accelerated career progression within a rapidly growing company
So, what exactly does KINNECT do?
At KINNECT we make people at work Healthy, Safe and Productive. We are a team of 150+ people and every day we help workplaces to manage the health and well-being of their biggest assets – their employees. We employ a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals (Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists & Rehabilitation Counsellors) and Medical Professionals (Nurses and Doctors) who are passionate about helping people.
We provide a range of Occupational Health services to our clients, across a wide variety of industries, including mining and resources, construction, transport, finance, retail, telecommunications, logistics, local government and community services.
Key Benefits of Working at KINNECT
- We provide all new Occupational Health Nurses with a comprehensive orientation program to ensure you are best skilled to make a difference in your new role.
- You will have your own designated supervisor / mentor who will help oversee your professional development and career progression.
Being Part of a Rapidly Growing Organisation
- It's an exciting time at KINNECT with new clinics and projects popping up all around Australia. This means we have new and exciting career opportunities constantly in the pipeline. If you want to join a rapidly growing company that focuses on internal promotion, then KINNECT is the right place for you.
Work within a Team of A Players
- A Players are team members who are high performing, show great initiative and are always up for the challenge. They enjoy working in teams and always demonstrate our core values: Highly Skilled Happy People, Creating Sustainable Value.
Performance Based Salary Progression
- Progression to a higher salary is not time based at KINNECT. You can request a scorecard review whenever you want it. High performers often progress 2-3 scorecard levels a year!
Use the Latest Technology
- We use our own internally developed platform (Carelever) that helps make your life and our clients lives easier (Less time spent on administrative tasks).
Industry Leading Workplace Culture
- An all expenses covered weekend team building event every quarter
- Pay It Forward Program – Spend 1 day a year giving your time back to a charity of your choice
What Your Role Entails
Your work will be varied – no two days are the same. As an Occupational health nurse with KINNECT ,you will see many different clients from varied occupations, including lots of healthy workers and some not so healthy workers, which will get you really thinking! There's no doubt you will meet lots of great people and develop strong working relationships with our clients.
A few things you will be doing in your job role can include:
- Working in our Clinics and occasionally onsite at various workplaces
- Conducting comprehensive Pre-Employment and Periodic Medical Assessments
- Conducting Urine and Saliva Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Conducting Health Surveillance Medical assessments
- Collecting Blood Serology and Pathology samples
- Conducting Medical Assessments (Neurological, Skin, Respiratory, Cardiovascular)
- Conducting Screening Assessments (Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision, ECG)
- Providing Immunisations (If you are a registered Nurse Immuniser)
- Opportunity to travel to other KINNECT Clinics to provide locum cover
Skills and Experience
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Immuniser Certificate preferred, but not essential
- Hold a Registered Nursing Degree/ Diploma (RN/ EEN)
- Minimum of five years clinical experience (in any Nursing field)
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Ability to work well in a close-knit team and have fun at work
- Valid Driver's License
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Now at http://kinnect.applynow.net.au/jobs/KIP419.
Please Note: Applications lodged via seek are not received. Please use the Apply Now link above.
If you experience any technical issues while submitting your application please email *******@kinnect.com.au or call us on 07 3999 9***.
At KINNECT the best is yet to come … so what are you waiting for? Apply Now to make sure you're a part of it!