Brunel Energy Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is a leading International Oil & Gas Operator, focused in the exploration, development & production of LNG & Oil. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture whilst they expand their operations here in Queensland.
We are currently recruiting for a Materials Coordinator. This role will be based out of our clients operations in Brisbane. This is a local opportunity working Monday – Friday. Initially on a 12 Month basis.
The Operations Program Materials Coordinator is responsible for the safe & efficient delivery of campaigns in accordance with work processes and standards within Upstream Operations.
The Operations Program Materials Coordinator plans, controls, and executes a set of related scopes through engineering, procurement and construction to meet identified business needs and deliver business value. The role will require the management of resources, quality, reporting, technical analysis, budgets, planning & scheduling integration and HSSE.
• Understand and apply Shell’s HSSE-SP control framework in all aspects of program delivery. Ensure direct reports & contractors meet HSSE requirements;
• Safely and efficiently deliver campaigns including engineering, procurement and construction within ongoing Operations to the agreed scope, schedule, budget & quality;
• Identify inter dependencies and integrate implementation of multiple programs, streamlining the delivery process to ensure cost effective delivery of programs and optimised well site shut downs;
• Build strong working relationships, integration & alignment with stakeholders including Operations, Maintenance, Planning, Scheduling, WRFM and Reliability teams;
• Ensure readiness for execution and compliance with Integrated Activity Planning;
• Monitor, evaluate and report performance of program delivery;
• Ensure effective management of change and compliance with the Management of Change procedures in all aspects of program delivery;
• Deliver capital programs to the Project Management Framework and Discipline Controls & Assurance Framework.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, with a minimum of 3+ years oil & gas experience;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in program or project delivery;
• Successful track record delivering integrated scopes within an Operation;
• Proactive and visible HSE leadership, demonstrating commitment to safety through language, behaviour and actions;
• Engineering & Construction contractor management experience;
• Excellent problem solving, collaboration, communication, interpersonal, client-service, negotiation and stakeholder-management skills;
• Ability to react and adjust to changing conditions and priorities in a live operation;
• Experience in directly managing site and office-based teams;
• Experience in utilising Asset Planning and CMMS for the execution of work;
• Strong change management change skills and experience; and,
• Ability to manage multiple programs of work and achieve synergies.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button or get in contact with Laura Street at Brunel on (07) 3007 7***, or email me a copy of your CV through to ********@brunel.net
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.