Mt Gravatt Mitsubishi is now seeking a passionate & experienced Service Advisor who can focus on delivering exceptional customer service to all of our valued customers. Working closely with the Service Manager, you will be 100% focused on managing and exceeding your customers' expectations whist their vehicle is in our care.
If you are enthusiastic and driven then we want you!
The successful applicant will possess:
What we offer:
- At least 12 months experience in a similar high paced role
- Knowledge / experience using ERA
- Customer centric nature
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Valid driving license
Here is why you should join Australia's largest automotive retailer:
- The opportunity to expand your skills and grow within our business
- Strong support and training
- Friendly culture and challenging role
- Attractive remuneration package
Having recently merged with the ASX listed company AP Eagers, we are now part of one of the fastest growing, exciting and dynamic dealership groups in Australia and New Zealand. Our operations span over 300 dealerships across Australia and New Zealand you will have endless career opportunities for all types of roles. We offer our people extensive training and development opportunities with access to a range of employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, vehicle purchasing and service discounts. If you think this role will help you achieve your career goals. Than look no further. Apply now! We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women are encouraged to apply.