- Cbd based civil consultancy
- Road,Highway and Stormwater design experience?
- Previous experience using 12D software package ?
About the role:
- Provide Design and documentation for residential, commercial and industrial developments, local and state government and other authorities. Specific duties including:
- Stormwater drainage design
- Road design, including arterial roads
- Site plan preparation including site grading, stormwater, sewer and water reticulation
- Checking of road design drawings
- Liaison with other senior staff to ensure coordinated designs are produced on projects
- Assist in the preparation of job cost estimates
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Provide high quality and cost efficient design and documentation
- Designs produced within agreed timeframes
- Check lists conducted on all plans prior to issue
- Design meet the needs of the client first time
- 90% of workable time to be billable
- Liaise with Clients, Councils, DPTI, SA Water and Other Authorities as appropriate.
- Minimum 6 years experience within a civil design role.
- Good Drafting skills and ideally conversant with 12D and AutoCAD
- High level of attention to detail
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Falting, in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 8802