Franchise business manager
Swimart operates over 71 specialist pool shops and mobiles in Australia and New Zealand which are franchised by Waterco Ltd. Waterco is an internationally recognised organisation in the water industry and is a leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative pool, spa and water conditioning systems across over 40 countries worldwide.
We are seeking an outstanding Franchise Business Manager with multi-site retail franchise experience to join our growing retail and mobile business. Working with your Franchisees, you will be responsible for leading the growth of our Customer base, Sales and Operational best practice across your retail network within the nominated regions.
A key component of your role is to lead the execution of both short and long term strategies and targets. To do this, you will build strong Franchisee relationships, provide aspirational and effective coaching to identify business improvement opportunities and solutions.
You will be responsible for
- Identifying and provide direction on the opportunities for Franchisees to improve the Swimart Customer Experience.
- Assist and lead Franchisees to achieve sales growth targets in line with set budgets.
- Liaise with your Franchisees to analyse P&L, KPI performance metrics to identify opportunities and improve business outcomes.
- Drive operational consistency to ensure all requests are in line with our brand standards, including regulatory and compliance.
- Build organisational capability by delivering ongoing training to Franchisees focussing upon Customer service, Compliance, and Product programs.
- Review all store training manuals regularly to ensure relevancy and update documents as needed.
- Conduct scheduled store visits and business meetings with franchisees to drive growth.
- Ensure regular communication with Franchisee and document all minutes after each store visit.
- Facilitate training programs, state franchise meetings and attending annual conferences.
- Create and provide reports to the management team.
- Based in Melbourne with frequent travel required.
- Reports to the Operations Officer – ANZ, based in Sydney.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Outstanding people leadership & coaching skills;
- Multi-site Franchise management experience is essential;
- Great business acumen, including benchmark reporting;
- Able to work autonomously, with great time management skills;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Strong networking skills;
- Be a team player who wants to make a difference.
Excellent salary package including a fully maintained company vehicle, Laptop, and Mobile.
All applicants should have Australian residency.
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your application to:
Swimart Operations Officer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.