Senior financial accountant
My client is a well-known Retail company based in the heart of St Kilda. They are seeking a commercially-astute Senior Financial Accountant to join their high-perfomring team.
- Manage General Ledger (balance sheet) reconciliations, monthly for all accounts and companies
- Provide compliant and accurate Financial reporting
- Ensure Audits are completed in timely and accurate manner
- Manage the accounts Receivable and Payable processes
- Ensure bank and other reconciliations are completed accurately on a timely basis
- Manage payments to ensure Cash Flow is managed effectively
- Review stock take reports and follow up on any variances
- Recommend process and or policy changes to ensure effective management of inventory
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Qualified accountant - CPA or CA is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong common sense and business acumen
- Very comfortable with ATO, banking and general finance reporting requirements
If the above sounds like yourself, please click "apply now". For a confidential conversation contact Raquel Mancini on 8628 2107 or email **************@robertwalters.com.au.