Part Time (78 hours per four week period)
$73,669 - $85,029 (pro rata)
Whitehorse Manningham Libraries is one of the most actively used public library services in Victoria. Our services are available to the whole community through eight physical locations, Outreach, Home Library Services and the library website.
About the Role
Whitehorse Manningham Libraries invite applications from qualified librarians who are committed to providing excellent information services.
The successful applicant will:
• Engage with a diverse community and stakeholders
• Be committed to the delivery of information services
• Have the ability to deliver quality and customer focused information and reader guidance services
• Have the ability to assist in the management and delivery of library events and programs
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be committed to strengthening community partnerships and connections
• Enjoy working as part of a small team
• Have recognised tertiary qualifications conferring eligibility for professional membership of the Australian Library and Information Association.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to acquire a Working with Children Check card and must be willing to undergo a National Police Record Check.
While this position is primarily located at the Bulleen Library, all applicants should be aware that it is a condition of employment that all employees can be required to work at any of the eight Whitehorse Manningham Libraries branches. Rostered weekend work and evening shifts may be required.
All applicants are required to read the Candidate Information Pack and Position Description prior to submitting an application. For instructions on how to apply and a copy of the position description go to the library website www.wml.vic.gov.au/employment.
All applications must include a cover letter, resume and a response to the Key Selection Criteria. Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria or follow instructions as detailed in the candidate information pack will not be considered. Applications must be submitted via the library website.
Applications close 11pm Sunday 15 December 2019.
For further information contact Jonathan Gosden on 9896 4333.