Support worker relationship manager
CareChoice is a registered NDIS provider and a quality certified, award-winning Community Services organisation that specialises in attendant care supports to the Disability and Youth Welfare sector.
We are passionate about ensuring high quality service and genuinely care about the results for both clients and our care workforce.
As a result of Continued growth we are now seeking an experienced Support Worker Liaison Officer to join our team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Line Management of Support Workers who are providing direct support to a range of clients.
- Provide support, training and coaching to support staff on allocated programs ensuring that supports are delivered in line with support plans, best practice model of supports and directions of clinical/allied health teams.
- Complete spot checks as required
- Complete supervision for support workers as allocated or as mandated
- Facilitate support worker staff meetings and group supervisions
- Ensuring the quality of supports is in line with support plans
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience in a customer focused Community Services Environment
- Proven experience managing people and programs in the Disability Sector
- Very well developed interpersonal , negotiating, and complaints resolution skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced customer service environment
- A clear and current national police check and current working with children check
- A clear DWES check (or be willing to give consent to this check being undertaken)