Woods & Co Woods & Co have partnered with this venue who are on the hunt for a capable Venue Manager to take control!
You are an experienced Venue Manager in a fast-paced, late-night venue who has a love of music, booze, and people. The right candidate will have made a few VLS in their time, helped the floor team, been good at problem-solving, roster management and have great people management skills in general.
They will be a person who lives and breathes the hospitality industry and is well versed in managing a team of 20+ Staff.
Experience in fast-paced, late-night venue(s) is a must with a willingness to grow within the business.
This is a hands-on role - you'll be part of the service, be the leading team player, deliver training sessions, handle all people management tasks and troubleshoot service issues.
What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Award Rates + Super
- Immediate start
- Full time flexible hours
- Genuine career progression with a great company
- Great team environment and culture
What do you need?
- Be a team player and lead by example
- Training Bar and Floor staff
- Be a problem solver
- Have experience dealing with VCGLR
- Show initiative
- Ensuring smooth bar, floor, and general operations
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Oversee the daily operations of the venue
- At least 3 years’ experience as an autonomous manager in late-night venues in Melbourne
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Weekend availability
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks
- Willingness to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team and lead by example
- Demonstrated experience in training staff of all levels
- Demonstrated experience with rostering
- Ability to work late nights with flexible hours
- Want to work long term and progress your career with the business
- Function experience a bonus but not essential
- Previous experience working at higher-end venues is advantageous
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact ****@woodscohospo.com.au or on 0412 220 ***.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted