Head of talent acquisition (12 months)
Skills and experience required:
- Engage and inspire team to outperform and achieve required KPI’s
- Define and implement the recruitment model for the company across the various types of recruitment in the business.
- Based on the EVP, develop an external brand positioning to build the awareness of the company as an employer in the market
- Develop and manage organisational PSA
- Develop other innovative sourcing approaches and tools to support identifying the best talent
- Provide ongoing recruitment training and support tools to build the capability of managers
- Identify capabilities required for the future through working with line managers to understand their business plans for the medium and longer term
- Drive all talent processes, including assessment of talent and capability, strengths and gaps, identification of themes, and recommendations
- Develop, own and implement the company’s on-boarding process for all levels across all areas of the business.
- Ensure the recruitment process delivers a great candidate experience to both successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Partner with executive leaders and the GM of Human Resources to directly undertake and support all senior level recruitment activities across the company
- Develop and oversee the maintenance of a set of preferred recruitment partners, with clear agreements in place, specifying areas such as fees and exit clauses.
- Previous recruitment experience and staff management is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing organization.
If you have any questions please contact Marisa Iuculano on 0407656***.