Funeral arranger/ administrator
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and empathetic person to join our growing team in Sydney, NSW. As a part of the team, you will help us care for our families as they say goodbye to their loved ones.
What you will do:
- Arranging Funerals
- Administrative tasks
- Transfer of deceased into our care
- Driving of hearses and other vehicles
- Assist and support staff on funeral services
- Some on call weekend and after-hours work is required.
What we’re looking for someone who is/has:
- At ease working within the funeral industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathetic and sensitive to grief; and cultural differences
- Customer focused
- Able to work a part of a team and also work independently
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to always strive for better
- Exceptional presentation
To be successful you will need to:
- Have a full unrestricted driver’s license
- Complete a Police Check
- Complete a Medical Check
- Be able to participate in a on call after-hours and weekend roster.
We will provide:
- On the job training
- Opportunity for career development
If you think this is the job for you, please apply through seek and provide the following;
- Your resume – showing relevant experience
- Cover letter explaining why you think you will suit the role
- Minimum two references
Application will close Friday 27th December at 5pm. Successful Applicants will be contact for a preliminary phone interview.