We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist on a Sports Physio pathway. Healthfix North Sydney consists of both a recreational and highly active clientele. We integrate with Cantoo Run and Swim progams, formally managed S+C and high performance for North Sydney United Football Club, Contracted Physios for NSWRL Referees, Physio cover at Uni Games and highly involved in the UTS Elite Athlete Program and UTS Sports Clubs.
This position offers the opportunity to work alongside Sean Cooney, titled Sports Physiotherapist as well as the rest of our team across North Sydney and Broadway clinics.
Healthfix is an integrated healthcare service achieving superior results in conservative care. We have a committed team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers and a Dietitian who all believe in offering the future, smarter approach to healthcare for our clients.
We offer this integrated approach so that the combined knowledge of all these specialists under one roof leads to addressing all our clients' health concerns, setting the highest standard of quality care. Our clients and employees love the community spirit we embrace here at Healthfix.
For our clients, superior results means achieving their greatest success. The absolute best they can do with their bodies, fuelling their bodies and addressing personal nutritional issues is crucial to this.
For our team, we build skilled technicians, help people hone their communication skills, develop decisive leaders and most importantly we believe everyone can develop and flourish here at Healthfix. If you have a particular interest we would love to know about it and will enjoy helping you develop further in this area. If we sound like your kind of place we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
* Full-time role
* Healthfix North Sydney
* Private Practice setting in a busy clinic dealing with a variety of clientele: Specialist/GP referrals, Insurance cases, athlete injuries
What you will receive:
* The systems, processes and support to make your success in private practice simple
* A great family-feel team where effort is rewarded and you will enjoy coming to work
* Personal and career development opportunities in a supportive environment
* Formalised and structured induction as well as ongoing support with transparent and clear measures of your success
* Comprehensive employee support programs including our EAP Service, Health and Wellness support, internal mentoring programs and career development opportunities to areas of your interest ie- Adventure Club, Sports, management opportunities and Womens Health
* Mentoring from our Principal Physiotherapist Sean Cooney and APA Tiled Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist – for details on Sean’s background take a look at his profile on our website: https://www.healthfix.com.au/your-integrated-team/
What you will need to bring:
* A history of success and excellence
* A positive, friendly and professional attitude, with the eagerness to learn, grow and lead by example
* A passion for the highest quality care for every single client you work with
* A desire to want to make a meaningful difference in peoples lives
* An understanding of how to best integrate with all disciplines of the team
* Relevant Physiotherapy credentials, health fund recognition and insurances
How to apply and for further information:
Please forward a letter of introduction and your CV to us now.