Executive assistant to executive dean
- Late January 2020 start
- Temp to perm - Try before you buy
- Busy and varied role working in the Education and Arts departments
The company and the benefits:
Our client is a leading University that has over 2,000 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across 8 campuses. The role will be based in North Sydney based on their beautiful campus supporting an inspiring Executive Dean of Education and Arts and working closely with the friendly Executive Officer. As a temp you will enjoy an attractive hourly rate and as a permanent staff member you will receive 17% superannuation.
We are looking for a switched on EA who can hit the ground running. The role will be supporting a senior member of the University and will require high-level support.
- Extensive Inbox management for two email accounts
- Organise travel, accommodation, teleconferences, video conferences, catering
- Event/meeting bookings with rooms, catering, calendar requests etc
- Dairy management
- Dissemination of information to wide range stakeholders (internal staff, community groups, government bodies)
- Data management and reporting
- Expense management
- General office management
- Assist with project management as required.
- Edit, proof read and review important and confidential information.
- Relevant experience supporting a senior manager
- Ability to deal with high volume emails and file/flag/redirect/respond accordingly
- High level of computer literacy and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with various stakeholders
- Ability to and enjoy working autonomously.
Challenge Consulting recognises the importance of diversity in the workplace and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply