Due to growth, MAYDAY Blue is looking for an experienced construction Recruitment Consultant to join our awesome team in Sydney CBD in early 2020.
What will you do?
Ideally you will have:
- This will be a 360-recruitment consultant role;
- Building strong relationships with our existing client base
- Comprised of mainly engineering and construction businesses across NSW
- Identifying prospects and business leads with new companies to help build a strong pipeline;
- Source and interview candidates with a view to placing them with our clients;
- Take job specifications and write job advertisements
So why work for MAYDAY?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in recruitment
- Experience managing the end to end recruitment cycle
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Emotional intelligence and great people skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous incentives, dinners, trips and more;
- Buzzing CBD office in newly renovated building at 345 George Street
- Join the MAYDAY Group
This is an incredible invitation to join our inclusive and collaborative family here at MAYDAY where sense of humour is a must. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply immediately.
There is remuneration of $65,000 – $80,000 on offer for this position (negotiable depending on skills)
If this sounds like the role for you please apply for an immediate