A Little bit about us:
We are a dynamic, creative company specialising in the production of major Sporting and Cultural Events working in a global arena with blue chip clients.
The ideal candidate:
As Administrative Coordinator, your primary function will be to provide support to the team in managing their day-to-day tasks. This is a dynamic and fast paced position that will involve traditional administration tasks such as coordinating meetings and answering phones. You will be an organised and efficient person with the ability to project manage administrative deadlines. You pride yourself on being precise, detail-oriented and accurate in your tasks. An understanding and appreciation of sport and cultural events is advantageous.
We are looking for a vibrant, happy personality, and ‘can-do’ attitude. You will enjoy working with a smile as you will often be the first impression for our company.
- Reception Duties
- Answer and direct all incoming calls;
- Receive, respond and forward as appropriate all company enquiry emails;
- Manage the operation of reception;
- Meet and greet all visitors to the office;
- Manage office meeting rooms and set up accordingly;
- Booking couriers and taxis, collecting mail, preparing meeting minutes;
- Maintaining general office and kitchen cleanliness; and
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Administrative Assistance and Support
- Provide day to day administrative support to other staff members;
- Assist maintaining company and event related databases;
- Assist Marketing and New Business development through research and reporting; and
- Ad hoc special projects.
- Manage Suppliers
- Booking travel and accommodation for staff members through travel agent; and
- Ordering stationery supplies, office consumables and monitoring invoices.
- Event Work;
- Work as Event Crew at events when required (secondary function).
- Approval of justified Petty Cash expenses;
- Allocation of cab charge vouchers; and
- Approval of stationery and office consumable supply orders.
The specific skills required for this role include:
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
- Good computer skills and IT knowledge;
- Data entry and assistance with database management;
- Diary Management;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks; and
- Strong communication skills, client focused and culturally sensitive.
- Ability to work outside standard office hours when required;
- Current Passport & Driver’s License beneficial but not essential;
- A great sense of humour and will enjoy working in an open plan office with a team of creative thinkers.
How to apply:
Please supply a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org CVs submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.