Administration & Marketing Coordinator
- Full-time position
- Work with the best in the business
- Enjoy an excellent energetic team culture
This is an awesome opportunity to join an award winning team. Be trained by the best and take your career to the next level.
We are ideally looking for someone from a real estate background, however we are willing to look at all backgrounds if you can demonstrate how your skills and experience are transferable to our industry.
Ideally you will:
- Be a role model of great customer service!
- Maintain and update our database daily, as per the Database Maintenance Checklist, to maximize repeat and referral business
- Implement all lead generation systems on a daily basis in order to maximize prospect leads.
- Continue to build stronger relationships with all referral sources, past clients and future clients in order to maximize client satisfaction and customer satisfaction rating
- Ensure all members of the team adhere to all requirements of the Regulatory Bodies at all times.
- Be fully conversant with technology applications as well as very adaptable to learn the leading edge Ray White technology platform
- Able to co-ordinate the weekly marketing/press initiatives
- Competent in attending to all facets of the administration responsibilities of the office, assisting the business owners to implement good sound systems and procedures to stream line the business processes.
- Assist in the management of the company's social media sites & create marketing campaigns, activity & schedules inline with the brand;
- Monitor digital campaigns to ensure correct delivery, raising any risks and providing feedback;
- Monitor and update company website;
- Develop detailed post-campaign reports for management;
- Have experience in a similar role
Essential Skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management skills
- Experienced in multi-tasking and highly organised
- The ability to work both independently and in a small team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self starter with a 'can do' attitude
- An outgoing personality
In return you will receive:
- A flexible working environment
- Support and training
- The power of the Ray White brand behind you
- Excellent team culture
If this describes you and you like the cut and thrust of a high-performance work environment, we'd love to hear from you! Previous experience in real estate administration would be highly advantageous but not essential. We can promise you a challenging role in a fast paced environment and no two days will ever the same.
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real Estate industry, home loans and insurance.
At Ray White Nolan & Iken we pride ourselves on creating the best possible real estate experience whether it be buying or selling your family home or investment or managing your financial future. We go above and beyond to ensure that your greatest asset is handled honestly and professionally at all times. We want our clients to feel that we care about their property as if it was our own.
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the fast-paced world of real estate, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping the team achieve their goals...
No recruitment agencies please