Credit Trading - Financing Execution - Vice President
We are looking for a Financing execution expert to join Group Credit Trading Pacific Financing team in Australia. GCT Financing provides bespoke financing in the core areas of Asset Backed Financing, Direct Lending, Special Situations and Commercial Real Estate lending across the capital structure to a broad range of clients across Australia, New Zealand, and the APAC region. The Business is sector agnostic and operates principally in the private markets. In Australasia, GCT-Financing has been particularly active in providing acquisition financing for purchases of large and complex portfolios of asset backed and corporate financing.
- Manage the Execution of transactions for the GCT Financing desk
- Assist in general structuring, documentation and execution.
- Lead the co-ordination of external consultants, internal support areas and completion of detailed due diligence
- Responsible for representing business interests in approvals, policies and risk analytics and optimally apply these within GCT Financing
- Work within the GCT team to implement best practices for financing and structuring transactions and where required, optimise existing positions
- Liaising with sponsors, agents, lenders, administrators and investment bankers to drive execution of transactions.
- Experience in law or investment banking, executing transactions
- A deep understanding of the execution function as well as credit and investment analysis
- High awareness of legal, tax and regulatory applications for Financing transactions
- Strong client interaction and negotiation experience
- Demonstrate a willingness to respond to innovation and alternative, creative thinking
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation in a challenging and ever changing environment and work on transactions with significant time pressure
- Highly skilled in structure analysis and documentation
- Self Motivated, innovative, with a strong attention to detail
- A proactive team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able and eager to work towards tight deadlines
- A willingness to learn quickly and become accountable for decision-making
- Strong fundamental and technical knowledge of Finance
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.