Gaming Tray Attendant - Casual
GAMING TRAY ATTENDANT
Campsie RSL Group of Clubs is looking for Gaming Tray Attendants to assist in delivering & maintaining our exceptional customer service standards
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Above award conditions
- Become an integral member of the Campsie RSL Group of Clubs
- Join a progressive team focused on delivering friendly, professional customer service to our growing membership.
- Opportunities for Comprehensive training & ongoing development.
- Generous employee benefits
Campsie RSL Group of Clubs has become one of the most successful & financially viable organisations in our Industry. We have a stable, progressive Board & Management Team who are focused on ensuring the long term future of the Club.
We are located in the heart of the culturally diverse Inner West of Sydney.
The Campsie RSL Group of Clubs has a proud tradition of looking after its members and guests alike. We also pride ourselves on being an integral part of the local community & provide ongoing support for numerous charities, schools, sporting groups and other not for profit organizations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Gaming Tray Attendant role provides all necessary services to customers in the gaming area in an efficient, diligent, and professional manner and according to our set standards.
In this role, you will:
- Undertake general waiting duties of both food and beverage services to all patrons.
- Provide tray service for food and beverages.
- Supplying, dispensing or mixing of liquor.
- Ensure that all areas of the gaming floor are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times including the general pickup of glasses, cups & plates.
- Perform cleaning duties in areas including but not limited to toilets, drink stations, smoking terrace, walkways and carpeted areas
- Handle general basic customer enquiries when required.
- Ensure that all chairs & gaming stools are pushed in and are in order at all times.
- Be required to follow cash handling procedures
- Adherence to workplace policies and procedures.
- To participate as part of a team providing services to patrons.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment through the application of recognised occupational health and safety practices
- To perform all duties consistent with the vision, mission, values and policies of the club and statutory requirements.
- Other duties as requested by Management.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Experience, skills & attributes (Essential):
- Current NSW Competency Card (RSA & RCG)
- School certificate (or equivalent)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable grooming
- Full availability to work a flexible roster, which includes days, nights and weekends
- Ability to work standing & walking for a minimum of 5 hours continuously.
- To adhere to club policies at all times.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A current Police Clearance certificate.
Experience, skills & attributes (Desirable):
- Demonstrated experience in applying Occupational Health and Safety initiatives in a workplace.
- Ability to show initiative and judgement in the workplace
- Ability to speak a second or multiple languages
- Current Certificate in Food Handling.
- Drivers Licence
- Reliable transport
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are passionate about customer service, then we would like to hear from you!