Principal Consultant - Retail & Consumer Goods
A leader in management consulting spanning across the globe.
Covering a wide range of sectors they are seen as the organisation of choice for consulting in every aspect of business. Their reputation precedes them on every turn with exceptional highly talented employees and directors 4000+ strong.
This role lies in one of their specialist sectors in Retail and Consumer Goods where their reputation is unparalleled.
Working across all aspects and challenges of Retailers and Consumer goods companies this exciting and varied role will encompass advice and strategic insight and planning from pricing, marketing, customer positioning, costs analysis and more in an ever changing environment.
The role will involve many aspects including Growth plans, Store Design, Value Strategies, Concepts, Organisational structures and re-structures, Digital activity (driving traffic/ Online strategies / SEO), Data analysis and consumer behavioural analysis, M&A Market Trends.
- Demonstrate a strong and thorough grasp on all that is Retail/CG.
- Command authority on all business aspects of the consumer market.
- Use the organisations reputation, Resources and capabilities to drive desired client outcomes.
- Taking a lead role in the development of key clients .
- Show outstanding communication and client management skills to guide clients and client direction.
- Lead client projects with absolute confidence.
- Be seen as the go-to for all client consultation.
- Show demonstrable expert knowledge in the Retail and Consumer Good sector.
- Must come from a Management Consulting background
- Highly experienced and proven success record in Management Consulting role
- 10 years experience in Retail and Consumer Goods
- Very strong Retail & Consumer Goods industry knowledge
- Strong Market/Environment knowledge and market shifts
- Strong leadership skills
- Track record in business improvement and prior client successes.
- To become a brand ambassador and model for representation for the organisation.
- Strong history in influencing decisions and implementing strategies to obtain high return outcomes
- Outstanding presentation skills to C level and stakeholders
- Degree Qualified
This is a rare opportunity to join the key sector in a hugely successful Global organisation opening excellent career potential, travel opportunity and and varied, engaging and satisfying work.
Please register your interest and a representative will contact you for a highly confidential discussion.Additional information
- Large International Oragnisation
- Impressive package
- Leading experts across the globe