Do you have what it takes to be an amazing Receptionist?
Melbourne Sports Physiotherapy and Melbourne Podiatry Clinic are a Premium Service Physiotherapy and Podiatry Clinic in Blackburn, and We’re Looking For an Enthusiastic Front of House/ Receptionist to Join our Team.
An ongoing permanent part time receptionist position is available at our physiotherapy and podiatry practice in Blackburn, Melbourne.
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients, as well as the general running of the physiotherapy and podiatry clinics.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class.
You’ll be responsible for reception and administration duties. You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
1. You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
2. You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
3. You must be flexible and able to work at short notice.
4. You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multi-task.
5. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes
6. You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
7. You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
8. You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
9. You love to work you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
10. You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
11. You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
12. You can effectively prioritise your time
13. You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
14. You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
15. You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly, highly supported and rewarded well.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
The successful applicant will need to be available for mornings and evenings Monday to Saturday and have the flexibility to adjust work hours to suit. The role is ongoing, with hours available around 25 hours for the right candidate.
We aren't necessarily looking for someone with reception, more so someone with excellent customer service skills and experience.
We have a unique business culture, and we’re continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role. This job won’t be open for long.
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. We want a terrific person to fill this role and we want an unique individual, so if you are serious about your application, write "I AM UNIQUE" in your application subject line.
Also, you’re more likely to be chosen if you’ve addressed the 15 points above in your cover letter.
If you believe you’re the right person, please apply by Sunday 5th January at 6pm.Start date is January 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour