- Strong leadership team and invaluable mentoring
Diverse role with broad exposure
Growth role commencing January 2020
Our Client is a well-established developer, known for delivering high quality projects. Progressive and nimble in the way they operate, they have solidified their position as a market leader.
An Employer of Choice, you will benefit from a high performing, collaborative, and social workplace culture, cultivated through strong leadership. By empowering their staff to take ownership of their roles and offering flexibility across the team, they have ensured impressive staff satisfaction and retention.
Due to their ongoing success and plans for further growth, this new opportunity has been created for a dynamic property graduate to join their close-knit team and pave a career in development.
Stepping into the business, you will build a strong foundation of knowledge and develop your skill-set through the diverse and hands-on nature of this role. You will gain exposure across all facets of development and learn how each function works together to ensure a project's success and profitability.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A degree in Property, Development, or relevant with a track record of academic achievements;
- Natural communication skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders;
- A keen desire to learn and an eagerness to get involved with all aspects of the business;
- Demonstrated initiate: self-starting and proactive;
- Strong organisational, analytical, and technological skills;
- Experience within Property and/or Development will be highly advantageous
And of course, a passion for the industry and commitment to building a career in development!
The successful candidate will benefit from unparalleled mentoring by highly experienced professionals who want to see this individual succeed and grow within the business!
For more information, please contact Julia Swain on 08 9325 6300, or email email@example.com
Please note that due to a high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.