Guest Service Agent - AccorDo you have the ability to make people smile?
Are you creative, outgoing and highly guest orientated?
Located at the west end of Melbourne's CBD nearby to Southern Cross Station and Marvel Stadium, Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke Street is a hidden gem.
If you are the sort of person who inspires, is passionate in all you pursue and bold enough to seize an opportunity, here we are.
We are currently looking for a motivated, bubbly and vibrant
Guest Service Agent
with strong communication skills to join our friendly Front Office Superstars on a full time basis.
Our business is people, who are fast-paced and constantly changing, so you must be flexible, adaptable and approachable in your pursuit to provide outstanding experiences.
As a Guest Service Agent, your main focus is to ensure all our guests feel welcome and valued during their stay by:
- Welcoming guests to the hotel whilst providing prompt, courteous and efficient experiences throughout their stay
- Making our guests feel extra special, make a friend not a customer!
- Creating something for nothing and be creative, be cheeky and be quirky!!!
- Assisting guests with requests, wants and needs by sharing your hotel and local knowledge
- Make exceptions, bend the rules and recognise the occasion!
- Be quick to say sorry and view complaints as a second chance, as a gift
- Are you a guest experience Rock Star?
In this hands on role you will be responsible for:
- All touch points of our guests journey with us
- Correctly maintain guest accounts
- Assist our guests will all reservation requirements
- Be the go to person with all guest enquiries
- Maintain guest confidentiality at all times
- Directing internal and external phone calls
- Previous experience with Opera required
You will have a passion for hotel front office and enthusiasm for working with people and high level communication skills both verbal and written, the ability to take initiative and multi-task, and maintain high standards at all times.
To be successful in this role, you will have unlimited work rights in Australia and will be available to work a rotating roster with varied shifts from early mornings to late evenings, including weekends and public holidays as per our business demands.
In return for your commitment, we will provide you with career development and training opportunities, a supportive fun and rewarding work environment as well as hotel discounts worldwide.
If you are an energetic hospitality professional with a passion for guest satisfaction, apply now. To find out more about Accor, please click here.
Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke Street 600 Little Bourke Street Melbourne, VIC 3000