Insurance Lawyer (Liability)-Personal Injury/Construction Risks (3yrs-Senior Associate)
Insurance Lawyer (Liability)-Personal Injury/Construction risks (3yrs-Senior Associate)
**Have it ALL**Stellar Career+ Time for LIFE. Choicest Employer. Variety. A+mentors. Future career path. Personal Injuries+Property Damage/Construction Liability. SYDNEY. $85,000-$200,000+Perks.
Our client is a formidable force in insurance law with an enviable success record spanning over half a century. It is the Employer of CHOICE for hundreds of top legal professionals nationally….they love working here!
In this KEY role reporting to +being mentored by 1-2 highly acclaimed insurance partners [with an impressive success record] you will enjoy the autonomy/freedom of managing your own blue-chip local and international clients advising/litigating in respect of high level/complex personal injury (public liability)+ property damage/construction liability claims.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Join one of Australia’s top insurance liability practices;
- Stand-out exponentially growing national firm with a bright exciting future;
- Stretch yourself-stimulating top quality cases+ enviable clients;
- Future opportunities to ‘make your mark’- lead+ provide strategic input+ further advance to the top (if you wish);
- Winning, vibrant+fun TEAM-share+ be inspired by+ learn from 1st-class colleagues/partners;
- Top Mentors- direct access to some of Australia’s top insurance partners.
- EMPLOYER OF CHOICE-committed to ongoing professional/personal development and care for staff + embraces work flexibility/life balance+fun;
- EXTRA PERKS- ‘personal’ time off twice a month to do whatever you want+ social/sports events+ discounted legal services.
- Refreshing open+ collaborative+ supportive+ energetic culture that values performance excellence+ integrity.
WHO YOU ARE
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- have minimum 3 years-10+ years’ experience [Associate up to Senior Associate] in insurance law specifically in personal injury [public liability] and property damage [exposure to construction liability/risks desirable not essential];
- have proven ability to successfully manage your own practice+ clients;
- have strong technical legal skills+ advocacy/negotiation/communication skills+ a strong commercial acumen;
- are results-driven, committed to excellence + thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- are hungry to progress your career LONG-TERM with a top insurance firm who has proven to be an Employer of Choice.
REFERENCE: MARIA YUN (0403322***)