Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Field Engineer.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Field Engineer - Installation / Commissioning / Integration / Troubleshooting / hardware reconfiguration / Antenna Optimization & Antenna / Troubleshooting / Reporting / Site Audits / Operational & maintenance skills
Deployments carry out all non-centralized activities, primarily Maintenance & Upgrades and includes functions: Telecom, e.g. Fixed & Mobile, and; non-Telecom functions, e.g. Electro/Mechanical & Site:
- Leaders technical teams to resolve complex problems requiring Field support
- Responsible for Telecom or Infrastructure according to specialty/expertise required within own area or across Field organization
- Responsible for Deployments Reporting within area
- Responsible for performance levels to SLA/OLA applicable in own area
- Supports acceptance of Network & Sites in own area
- Supports escalated Deployments matters in own area
- Supports Outage and general investigations for report purposes
- Support s liaison with Deployments subcontractors & 3rd parties in own area
- Undertake special assignments to resolve Network Operations issues
- Installation knowledge and understanding of 2G/3G/4G multi vendor site builds
- Commission & integration skills in Telecommunication multi vendor BTS site
- Conduct and Quality Audit multi Vendor Site
- Experience in commission and Hardware Configuration of UMTS/LTE sites
- Experience installation/Commissioning/Troubleshooting BTS UMTS/LTE
- Review product related technical notes in order to indicate changes required correct deployment LTE Sites.
- Strong skills in Antenna work - leading Tilts / TMA / installations
- Troubleshooting using a variety of test devices to investigate transmission & Power faults
- Support RF Optimization work
- Implementation lead times are within agreed timeframe
- Sites are completed on time, no delays caused
- Site Documentation (Site Folder)
- Site Documentation (Site Folder) meets the agreed format and quality level
- Site Quality processes adhered to.
- Site accepted by the Customer
- Customer satisfaction is high
- 3+ years experience in NOKIA 2G and 3G or 4G mobile network rollouts & Deployments,
- projects Understanding site and delivery processes in projects. Ability to work in multi-national environment and in customer interface.
- Ability to work independently in a team, based on the rollout schedule, follow up milestones.
- Co-operation/managerial skills to follow up subcontractors' performance. Understanding Business Ethics & Values
- Ability to travel within Australia if required. Ability to check and use special tools (e.g. torque wrench, level) for checking installation quality
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to ************@modis.com For a confidential discussion please call.
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142