Education Consultant -Sales (Indian- Telugu, Pakistani & Sri...
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
We are “STUDYNET” an International student placement organisation based in Sydney, HQ in Australia. Specializing in placing students to Australian Universities.
Please visit our website to know more details. www.studynet.com.au
We are seeking a Sales driven individual for the Education Counsellor(Sales)position for our head office Sydney. Must have long term career planning.
AIM OF THE ROLE
The Education Counsellor (Sales) role is to grow the sales number by solving students need, want and demand.
To make your study abroad & migration journey easier & awesome!
We are looking at 4 Key Skills:
- Must be passionate about sales and Committed to meet the sales target (KPI)
- Excellence in solving problems, great customer experience and love helping customers.
- Ability to get the job done from individual and team (take the ownership of the position)
- Must have knowledge of Education Institutions Entry Requirements (English, Academic, courses & providers as well as latest regulations)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focusing on International student recruitment
- Provide information and advice to international students regarding study opportunities in Australian Universities & other institutions.
- Effectively maintain and manage up-to-date leads (potential students) and applications pipelines to maximize conversion
- Follow up leads and enquiries and maximise the number of applications submitted and finalized with StudyNet
- Possess a high level of product knowledge and competency in using CRM for managing student cases and running performance reports. Ensure accuracy in data entry and management
- Maintain excellent knowledge of student visa conditions and client programs and processes
- Attend to student face-to-face, phone and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Follow through on student enquiries, requests or complaints and provide information and assistance as required
- Work with Marketing Manager & Team Leaders to develop relationships and projects with Institution representatives
- Support and be active in education exhibition or seminar and community event
- A passion for helping International students
- Passion for Customer service
- International Education & regulations
Application Closing Date: 11th JAN 2020
Salary: Base Salary (slandered) + Commission + Bonus
Language: Indian- Telugu, Pakistani & Sri-Lankan – preferable
Job Type: Full-time (Contractor)
Work Right: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
- Education Consultant: 2 years (Preferred)
- International Student Recruitment: 2 years (Preferred)
- international Education: 2 years (Preferred)
- Higher Education: 2 years (Preferred)
- QEAC Certified: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Representative: 2 years (Preferred)
- education agents: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sinhala (Preferred)
- Urdu (Preferred)
- Telugu (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
- Performance bonus
- Training and professional development assistance