Practice Supervisor / Senior Admin
Please note: This job may not be suitable for working holiday visas, university students & non-permanent residents.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our successful team of professionals who are dedicated to helping patients whilst enjoying a great work life balance. Full training will be provided for the right candidate. This is a 38-hour full time role. Ideal for someone looking for a long term career in healthcare industry.
Skills & Attributes
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Medical practice experience & software knowledge is an advantage.
- Attention to detail, proactive, ability to multitask, reliable and flexible.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal skills.
- High level of attention to detail and time management skills.
- High standard of presentation.
- Working closely with business manager to maintain industry guidelines.
- Managing rosters & daily banking.
- Marketing & advertising to attract new patient & retain existing.
- Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner.
- Schedule appointments and patient billings.
- Answer and respond to telephone enquires in a courteous and professional manner.
- Administrative support.
- Liaising with doctors, staff and other allied health professionals.
- Managing internal / external correspondence, administrative daily routine tasks.
If you possess the above requirements, apply by sending your cover letter & resume. Contact Rakesh Vyasabhattu on 0433 915 *** if you like to discuss more about this role in confidence.
Note: We are not considering agencies for this role.
Job Type: Full-time