BIG Merchandiser - Pakenham
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
As a Planogram Support Merchandiser for BIG you will be working with the primary merchandiser as part of the Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will follow and execute tasks accurately as outlined by your lead merchandiser, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships between clients and store teams. You will need to be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
Hours on offer approximately 15 per week.
We are currently recruiting for the Pakenham area.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Support Merchandiser include:
Required experience and attributes:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in stores
- Executing planograms for our client’s products to ensure they are well presented
- Assemble displays, rotate, move or stock items, maintain shelf labels, erect point-of-sale and manage client inventory
- Ensure tasks are completed and submitted on time and accurately
- Upload quality photos via smartphone
- Follow written instructions to complete tasks
- Represent BIG and our clients positively and professionally
- Experience in a retail and or supermarket environment is highly desirable
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Be well presented, motivated and reliable
- The job requires you to physically able to lift, pull, push and stock products
- Ability to use a smart device
- A current Australian driver’s licence and own reliable transport, although not essential
As with all merchandising work, there is some manual handling and occasional lifting required. Therefore, it is essential candidates have the capacity and capability to complete work in line with our WHS guidelines.
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
Please note we recruit based on attitude and potential.
If this sounds like you, please apply and ensure you include your SUBURB.
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!