You will be working for a privately held FMCG business with a turnover of ~$250M per annum. They have a central DC in Sydney and another DC down in Melbourne with the ability to service the retail supermarket sector nationally. Their Sydney site is a 16,000m2 shed with frozen, cold and dry storage sections holding an inventory of up to $35M.
About the role
The Inventory Controller is responsible for inventory management and accuracy, to ensure costs are minimised whilst warranting appropriate stock levels, positioning and quality to meet customer demands.
Duties:- Ensure that KPIs and inventory accuracy targets are achieve.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved
- Supports supervisor in the day to day running of area
- Maintains master data, stock profiles, stock locations, etc
- Manages, performs & reconciles cycle counting
- Supports in preparing and running planned stock takes
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of stock management system
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have held an operational inventory role within the warehouse and be very comfortable with this type of environment. You will be very familiar with WMS systems and understanding perishable inventory within fast paced environments. You must also have experience developing SOPs around best in class inventory management processes.
This business is a family held company that has grown dramatically over the last 5 years. They have a high performance culture with a family feel. They have an appetite for continuous improvement and their operations are led by an exceptional supply chain professional.
How to apply
Please apply by submitting your resume through this advert or send it directly to Ben Sunderland at ***********@morganconsulting.com.au.