Leasing Consultant - Bondi Beach
Are you an experienced Real Estate Receptionist looking for the next step?
Our client has come a long way since its humble beginnings to now being Sydney’s leading agency across the Eastern Suburbs.
Headed up by a Director that is constantly ranked in the Top 10 in a large network. Do you have real estate reception experience, certificate of registration & a car?? Then APPLY now, You don't miss out on this one..
- Join a streamline Property Management department
- Excellent Office facilities – café on site, treadmill and courtyard to use.
- Full day off during the week
- Fantastic Support & training - learn the tools of the trade!
- Commissions on offer
Currently seeking a Leasing Consultant, this is a role for someone that is looking to work out of a bright, open office with fantastic courtyard facilities. Monday – Saturday, with a day off during the week, you will be responsible for supporting a Senior Property Manager and Junior Property Manager with a local based portfolio:
The Must Haves:
- Handling & addressing rental enquiries via email and phone
- Conducting open homes and open for inspections
- Lease sign ups
- Ingoing & outgoing inspections
- Diary Management
- Prepare properties for online advertising, leases and lease packs
To apply: Georgia Barton
- Previous Real Estate experience is ideal
- A current Certificate of Registration
- Own car and Drivers license
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Looking to take the next step up in their career!
on (02) 9362 8***
or 0426 825 ***
or email your CV to *******@goughrecruitment.com.au
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.