Care Manager - Mid North Coast
- Salary $90,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
- NFP Organisation
- Full time Position - ASAP Start
Leading Not For Profit aged care provider with an impeccable reputation within the industry. They provide a range of education for managers and strive to be the best when it comes to work/life balance for employees.
Currently seeking a Care Manager for their site located In the beautiful Mid North Coast to drive a team of 4 Registered Nurses!
This is a large sized Facility with 100 beds!
As the Care Manager | DDON you will focus on driving great clinical care. You will lead and mentor staff whilst being under the support of the Operations Manage with day to day operations to ensure the provision of the highest standard of resident care in accordance with the mission and philosophy of the organisation. This a key clinical leadership role and you will have an opportunity to provide input and feedback to achieve the organisation's key strategic objectives.
As the successful Care Manager for the role you will have:
- AHPRA registration (Registered Nurse)
- 2 year experience in aged care management or 4 + years as RN in aged care
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate a care team
- Good understanding of ACFI and the accreditation process
- Outstanding communication both written and verbal
How to Apply
- Work for an organisation committed to supporting its staff
- Leading NFP
- Competitive salary and salary packaging
- Extensive opportunities for personal development, career progression and additional training
- Additional leave options and flexible work conditions.
Forward your details by clicking on the APPLY
button. For a confidential chat call Matilda Rerekura
on 0418 425 ***
or email *******@aushp.com.au
with any questions you may have.