Front Office All Rounder - Accor
Are you guest obsessed? As our Front Office all Rounder you will assist our amazing Front Office team to deliver exceptional, personalised service to our guests and residents.
A day in the life of a Front Office All Rounder consists of:
- Welcoming guests to the hotel whilst providing prompt, courteous and efficient check in and check out through out their stay
- Assisting guests with requests and memorable experiences by sharing your hotel and local knowledge
- Ensuring timely and efficient delivery of guest amenities and ensuring the security of our guests and their possessions.
- Daily liaison with inter-departments such as food & beverage and housekeeping for guest movements, requests and activities
- Meeting and exceeding guest expectations and handling customer complaints in an efficient and proactive manner
- Assisting with guest reservations, taking phone calls, and generally handling all manner of guest enquiries promptly, effectively, and with genuine care
To be successful in this role, you will have a natural ability to ‘surprise and delight’ guests with your authentic customer service, setting you apart from the rest. As well as:
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional phone manner
- Previous experience with a PMS. Opera experience desirable however not essential
- Full drivers licence, desirable however not essential
- You will also have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work various shifts including week-ends, nights and public holidays
- A passion for hospitality and enthusiasm for working with people from all over the world
In return for your commitment we will provide genuine career development, training opportunities, employee benefits and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.