Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EEN) / Registered Nurse (RN) - Bendigo
JOIN ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LEADING NURSING AGENCIES!
- Work when and where you want!
- Free to join!
- First-class salary and superior benefits!
- Complementary training!
- Students welcome!
Healthcare Australia is Australia's largest national healthcare recruitment solutions provider. With a large client base, we endeavor to ensure we have enough work to go around! We pride ourselves on valuing our employees by supporting and encouraging them, every step of the way! Our company strives for excellence in all we do and to help us along, we need people like you! Role and experience
To meet our clients needs, we require the following level of experience for your application to be successful:
- EENs must have worked in Australia for at least 6 months post grad
- RNs must have worked in Australia for at least 12 months post grad
residents we require you to have completed your IRON program and engaged in paid work for at least 12 months in Australia/New Zealand.
Benefits and culture
To apply, call now on 03 5201 8***, or email your resume to ***************@healthcareaustralia.com.au, or simply click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
- Ample shifts at a wide range of facilities including; AM, PM & ND
- Both Private & Public facilities
- Full control of when & where you work
- No Insurance of your own required
- No cost to join
- Complementary training that equate to CPD points
- Enjoy great benefits with HCA rewards
- Supportive and friendly staff ready to assist you 24/7
*Refer to website for terms and conditions Additional information
- Flexible Roster - Work around your lifestyle / commitments!
- HCA pay highly competitive rates of pay - ALL pays are above award wages
- HCA is the preferred agency of choice for Victorian Private & Public Sector