PowerBI Report Writer
Development using PowerBI Desktop & Azure PowerBI mandatory.
Initial 3 month contract, with potential extension options.
Paxus Pays Weekly!
Seeking a PowerBI Report Writer to perform data analysis and data profiling, using MS PowerBI to develop reports and dashboards.
Paxus are currently recruiting for a PowerBI Report Writer for an initial 3 month contract with possible extension options.
In this role you will:
- Explore and understand data sources, perform data analysis and data profiling
- Using MS PowerBI develop reports and dashboards
- Work with the Data Insights Program, understand ETL, Data Marts, star-schemas
- Coordinate development and testing with the School Administration System program.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working with business stakeholders to gather requirements for reporting purposes and present the insights and analytics to various stakeholders
- Extensive experience working with data models, data extraction and development of SQL queries
- Development experience using PowerBI Desktop, Azure Power BI and associated technologies
- Experience using Microsoft Azure technologies is desirable e.g. Azure Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database
- Development experience with modern data warehouse architectures
- Experience designing SSAS Cubes to connect with Power BI would be nice to have but not essential
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Lauren on +61 2 6151 9214 and quote reference number 200 193 253.
Reference Number: 200193253_157801058568051
Contact Details: Nicole Folkard