DevOps Engineer And Automation Specialist
DevOps Engineer and Automation Specialist
$110 - $125 per hr (incl. super)
Must have a Baseline
Our client, a large Federal Government Authority are looking for a DevOps Engineer and Automation Specialist for a 7 + 12 month contract based in Phillip, ACT.
The duties of the DevOps Engineer and Automation Specialist will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the development of standards for coding, branching and release automation;
- Providing technical advice, design and build of release pipelines;
- Providing technical advice around DevOps processes and tools; and
- Assisting, as directed, to support the maintenance of the Authority's IT environments and major releases.
The DevOps Engineer and Automation Specialist will have:
- Two or more years of demonstrated experience in developing automated build and deployment pipelines;
- Five or more years of demonstrated experience in working with a variety of source control systems including automation during build and deployment operations;
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience building service virtualisation and test data management solutions;
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience advising developers on development tool use in DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments; and
- Experience integrating code quality analysis, test automation and reporting into deployment pipelines, particularly using Azure DevOps, Ansible, Tosca and SonarQube.
If you would like to apply for this DevOps Engineer and Automation Specialist contract opportunity, please click the Apply for This Job button. Alternatively you may call Ronald on (02) 6299 1006 citing job #3336.